A NEW opportunity to prepare for certification!
Including excellent case management informational content!
Registration price is $599
Check our Calendar of Events for the latest Registration/Information for our upcoming workshops!
Why Choose to Attend Our Certification 360™ Workshop?
This immersive two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way case managers can:
- Prepare — Fill your knowledge gaps at the only official CCMC workshop.
- Refresh — Network with case management leaders and boost your practice.
- Rejuvenate — Breathe life into your organization’s training efforts.
- Discover —Trends and industry insight, plus tips and resources to use today as you prepare for certification.
Your registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning accompanied by a course workbook
- Access to the only practice exam approved by the Commission
- One-year subscription to CCMC's Case Management Body of Knowledge® (CMBOK)
- 14 CEs approved for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs. For more information about continuing education credit, please visit our FAQs.
What past attendees have said:
"I was pleasantly surprised by depth of our 2 day course, it was much more than I expected and I wish we had chance to spend more time and learn from great educators from your organization. " Jennet R., September 2018
"The CCM training was very informative and will help me in my everyday practice." Rose P., September 2018
"This workshop was very resourceful and helpful in learning and understanding case management." Claudia P., September 2018
"Educators kept it interesting with interactive learning style. Their expertise was evident. It was a wonderful conference & I will recommend it to others interested in taking the ccm exam." Christina C., September 2018
"The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and engaging. Loved the use of tickets for encouraging engagement and playing Kahoot!" Angela M., September 2018
The Commission for Case Manager Certification is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 14 CE contact hour(s). Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to award continuing education credit for Social Workers. Please visit CES CE CREDIT to see all states that are covered for Social Workers. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Social Workers completing this program will receive 14 clinical hours of clinical continuing education credit.
Cancellation Policy: Cancelations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
**Disclaimer: Registration and attendance to this workshop session does not in any way guarantee that the eligibility requirements will be met, the application will be approved, or that a candidate will pass the exam. This course is NOT required for people who are interested in taking the exam.