CCMC's New World Symposium
February 28 - March 2, 2019
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Washington DC Area
The Commission is inviting all membership, education and certification organizations supporting case management practice to collaborate in this movement to nurture and grow a reliable, well-prepared professional case management workforce.
Goals & Learning Objectives:
- Create awareness of the current and future landscape influencing the patient, family and care provider(s) across the care continuum.
- Empower the leadership role of the case manager through education, advocacy, and ethical practice.
- Establish a forum for discussion related to outcomes through research and evidence-based practice.
- Provide resources, knowledge and skill development related to the practice of case management across practice settings.
- Promote networking with colleagues to establish a more integrated community of health care team members related to better care, lower cost and healthier patient populations.
General Inquiries: CCMC Customer Service at 856-380-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibiting / Sponsorship: Jeannine Carr at 856-380-6914 or email@example.com
Information on Speaker Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations: email@example.com